Friday, May 11, 2007

First post - I am nervous!

I am Zozo, i make handmade accessories, so this blog is...

acceZOZOrise!!!

Welcome, and I hope you like it! I'll be posting handmade accessories here, rings, bracelets, earrings, etc made by me. Also I plan to feature other crafters that I find over the internet, whose designs I like and beleive you will like too! So, if you got something handmade and like to see it featured, send it this way.

My main source of finding new artists is etsy.com, a site devoted to handmade items. Many great artists and sellers there, in a friendly community. Check it out for cool flash scripts as well!


This is one of my last items, inspired by the colors of Spring: green and purple make a great combination. Check more photos of it in my etsy shop: http://zozo.etsy.com

No comments: