Thursday, May 24, 2007

CCA - Colorful Clay Art!!



One of the first artists I found in etsy soon after I joined was jennifermorrisbeads. I had never seen something like this before and I could not guess what those impressive earrings were made of. Well, she uses painted clay, but with a method so unique that each item looks like a lux precious stone! (In fact it is, as she combines gold in there!)

Her photos are so clear and professional and really give a feeling of great quality. It is amazing how much work goes into these earrings -- check out the details, everything is handmade, piece by piece! Also, her profile has very useful information if you are curious about her crafting method.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Those are amazingly beautiful and take lots of time to make, I'm sure.
You can definitely see the love in them!